Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 22: DAL (11-11) @ NYK (10-13) | 121-100 win
(12-03-2022, 02:43 PM)mvossman Wrote: Hmmm.  Lot of talk about no heart cause Brunson is gone and Dinwiddie sucks.  Meanwhile, Brunson has a team low -26 while Dinwiddie has a team high +35 while dishing out 9 assists (to zero turnovers) 9 boards and 17 points (although not his recent efficiency).

Dinwiddie is not playing very well in this role, in my opinion. One of the few complaints I have about this game (although it was better in the 2nd half without McGee). And, the team was not playing with very much heart at all when those comments were made.

If you think the point of a game thread on a fan website is to create accurate predictions of the future or an opportunity to lay in the cut waiting for the chance to make snide comments like yours, I think you might be doing it wrong.

(12-03-2022, 02:46 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: They simply need to give him 5-6 minutes a game. They give them to McGee and he always posts a -10. How much worse can Hardy do? Undecided

I don’t know if I’m ready to commit to a regular role if I’m Kidd, but that stretch of minutes right there shows me he’s ready to play some, for sure.

He’s so long for his size. I always notice that right away when he plays.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Dahlsim
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 22: DAL (10-11) @ NYK (10-12) | Dec 3, 11:30 am | Mavs 1.5 pt favs - by KillerLeft - 12-03-2022, 02:48 PM