Poll: Who will win the game? (Rockets 5.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
52.17%
12 52.17%
Rockets
47.83%
11 47.83%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 16: DAL (11-5) @ HOU (11-6) | 137-123 win
Bullets:
  • What a huge win to start off a brutal stretch of the schedule. I was hoping for a confident Mavs team after the home win streak, and confident Mavs team is what we got in the first half. It was a perfect 24 minutes that laid the foundation of the victory, but what's even more impressive is how Dallas responded against Houston's run late. That was a real sign of maturity!
  • I gotta give Carlisle some credit today. His defense against Harden was perfect. He scored his first points in the 4th with two minutes left and was visibly frustrated at time about the lack of help he got from his team. The difference was that Luka got some running mates while Harden only has Westbrook.
  • Talking about Luka: He clearly was the best player on the floor today in a showcase of two early MVP candidates. I don't think he'll surpass Giannis, but if the Mavs indeed somehow manage to win 50 games, anything is possible.
  • Who would have thought that a Seth injury might be the kickstarter for Dallas. THJ just looks great playing with Luka and KP in the starting unit. Not only does he score, but also suddenly makes the extra pass (5 AST) and fully bought into his role.
  • I guess that makes Kleber vs. Powell the last pet peeve I have remaining. Powell ist just, I don't know what he contributes to the team currently. Two points, five rebounds, -15 in 26 minutes. At the same time Maxi gets a minute less while putting up 11 with great defense.
  • KP was a monster +32. He played more than a solid game 23 and 13 might still not what you hope for long-term from a max player, there are signs that he slowly gets better. Mavs cruising to the win with him and Luka re-entering in the 4th was no fluke. And here's the biggest stat: He's grabbing almost two more rebounds than in New York.
  • Bring on the Clippers!
Former: Psychology BSc. Sports coverage for @weltfussball and @sportde. Writer at @mavsmoneyball. Now: Web Dev, Mavs fan.
[Image: MFSYrBp.png]
Twitter: j0Shi_f
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 16: DAL (10-5) @ HOU (11-5) | Nov 24, 2:30 pm | Rockets 5.5 pt favs - by j0Shi - 11-24-2019, 06:13 PM