Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X's and O's: An Ongoing Discussion of the Exquisite Art of Basketball
(11-16-2022, 06:54 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: What is the penalty for being a dick?

I'm not sure I'm connecting your dots there, sorry. Are you implying that the first statement of mine is targeting people? If so, I can edit - that wasn't my intention AT ALL! 

I just think we, as a community, spend a ton of time analyzing this stuff from certain angles while neglecting other angles. And hey, THAT's just my opinion. This thread wasn't intended as anything other than an answer to a hole I, personally, perceive in our community.

(11-16-2022, 06:41 PM)cow Wrote: That kind of kills my simple solution for our lineups.  Feel free to delete this if it violates the spirit of this thread but I'd like to see THJ's minutes go to Green/Wood and see what this team looks like with that shortened rotation.

I don't have time right now, but I think there's room in here for a detailed and fascinating look at shooters like THJ and how different teams use them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: X's and O's: An Ongoing Discussion of the Exquisite Art of Basketball - by KillerLeft - 11-16-2022, 07:04 PM