Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X's and O's: An Ongoing Discussion of the Exquisite Art of Basketball
I feel like we need a place for discussion that does not involve negativity about Mavs players, fantasy trades or conclusions based solely on statistical data from games we didn't even watch. I have no idea whether or not this thread will generate interest, but I'm constantly coming across resources in my search for basketball understanding with no place to put them. When I drop them into the main threads they get ignored. 

Here are the rules: 

1) Stats are allowed, but only as a means of supporting the goal of understanding why teams do what they do. 

2) Posting a trade idea in this thread will result in a 1-day ban. 

3) When the Mavericks lose, leave the negativity out of here. You can come here to discuss strategies the opponent employed to beat them, if you wish, or even things the Mavericks did well to win, but it has to be about basketball, not catharsis via toxicity. 

4) ELE (everyone love everyone)

5) DFS slander will not be tolerated under any circumstances. 

To get us started, here's an older video I've posted before but fascinates me so much I watch it every couple of months: 

https://youtu.be/T2T4bJh165g
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • F Gump, Reunion Mav
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
X's and O's: An Ongoing Discussion of the Exquisite Art of Basketball - by KillerLeft - 11-16-2022, 05:19 PM