Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 10: DAL (6-4) @ ORL (3-9) | 87-94 Loss
Switch players via trade then.  But here come all the opposing few posters going to claim stats or claim that no one is available that makes sense.  Seems like to me the Mavs dont want to trade...because every other team is trading.  All I know is...THJ hasnt worked in a while.   DFS, Bullock and Maxi are not capable of attacking and you have to rely on them hitting shots.  The stats say they are decent recently and should fit the Mavs scheme...but what if you need to attack in the playoffs or what if their shot isnt falling?  Youre stuck.  We are relying on hoping Green somehow learns to be an offensive threat which is not a good gamble.

Change the scheme or change the players.  Or just use your playoff scheme a few times to win games.

I still hate the scheme.  Dont care how modern it is...we dont have the talent for it and should have some sort of GSW attack as a backup if your main scheme aint producing.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 10: DAL (6-4) @ ORL (3-9) | 87-94 Loss - by dynamicalVoid - 11-10-2022, 03:58 PM