Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5: OKC (3-3) @ DAL (2-3) | 111-117 OT loss
(10-30-2022, 04:59 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: This from the "Brunson is the perfect, ideal sidekick for Luka" guy??? 

Color me surprised.

Brunson was a big loss to the team, definitely. Brunson is just amazing player. I agree with that in mind, maybe we havent improved as much, but I do think we look stronger overall. I guess it is also the improved experience of the team that shows.

Wood has me surprised. Didnt know much about him. He fits Lukas style of play really really well. Like Sabonis, like Brunson, Wood can drive to the basket in one on one situations or being open, with space in the paint without help, that naturally will occur in ton of instances with Luka in the game. Wood can drive and finish, and has some passing ability to divert in case of doubling. 3 pointers are fine, but I was always of the opinion that players that can drive to the basket in addition to shoot, are providing Lukas offense another dimension and fit. Because Luka leaves a ton of space for others. Wood has been extraordinary in taking advantage of that space - yes, even more that Brunson I would say.
[-] The following 2 users Like burekemde's post:
  • KillerLeft, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 5: OKC (3-3) @ DAL (2-3) | 111-117 OT loss - by burekemde - 10-30-2022, 05:05 PM