Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect
(01-08-2023, 10:43 AM)dynamicalVoid Wrote: Dont know about his overall bball IQ...but Hardy has that modern offensive game.  This team needs that.

Seems like he can attack the basket and score at rim in traffic or after contact(even after mid air contact)and contort his body to get a shot off/lay up off.  I like that.  Its Ja Morant-ish.  Its modern and shows a strong FEEL for the game.  This team lacks players that have feel for the game.

I agree with the above comment that playing time should be number one for this kid.  Not some psychology experiment to make him earn it.  If this kid gets comfortable hitting 3's and scoring at the rim...we basically replaced Brunson.

I dont know about his defense at all.
Agree with all of this. Just give him playing time. No games. He’s already playing hard with energy. He even looked engaged defensively last night. If he keeps that up i see no downside to letting him loose. We need him to be brought up to speed right now. We had the luxury of slow development with Green but we need Hardy’s production immediately. He’s the future and the best chance to raise our perceived ceiling 

Brunson could do many things. But the only thing we truly miss is his ability to attack the rim at will. If Hardy can replace that at 1/20th of the price we will be fine 

Honestly the biggest issue i think we will have with Hardy is teams we deal with will demand he’s included in a deal for an all star
[-] The following 2 users Like Jason Terry's post:
  • dynamicalVoid, MFFL
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect - by Jason Terry - 01-08-2023, 11:51 AM