Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect
Jordan Clarkson, Lou Will, Jamal Crawford ... all good comps for a 6th man, instant offense type who can handle and make plays. Jason Terry. 

I've only really seen Hardy's highlights. He's a longer guard, like Clarkson, but with a bigger frame that may fill out over time. Seems to have great footwork and strong understanding of how to use leverage to get by his guy rather than relying on an explosive first step. He's shooting the light out -- looks like a lottery-level talent to me -- but the best news comes from his teammates who instantly declared Hardy a steal in training camp. He has a very modern game.

Granted, we haven't seen him play NBA minutes but if I have lottery SG, a dead-eye shooter with handles, I have much higher expectations than 6th man who doesn't play defense. By accounts, Hardy is a hard worker who should be able to defend -- though he doesn't have to be a stopper if he's going to score 20 PPG!

Really like the fit of a dream future starting lineup ... Luka (23) Hardy (20) Green (22) 

The next young pieces to find should be a big wing / forward to develop behind DFS, a kid who can guard 1-5 and shoot, and a modern center.
[-] The following 2 users Like vfromlmf's post:
  • ballsrchr, MFFL
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect - by vfromlmf - 12-01-2022, 09:31 AM