Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
IT'S HARDY TIME: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect
(11-06-2022, 10:57 AM)Mavsfan12 Wrote: One thing I have come to expect from Hardy so far in his professional career is to see loads of potential and maddening inconsistency.  I am not going to get pulled offsides anymore by him when he has a good night.  I will clap and patiently wait until he strings even a few good performances together before I get excited.  I am still hopeful, just patiently such.  The kid needs time to hone his craft and develop into a consistent player.  Talent without consistency can't play.

The positive is that by all accounts, he's a gym rat. All his weaknesses are fixable if the player has the dedication and perseverance to work at them. Get consistently lower with the handle and cut out/reduce the forced plays outside the flow of the offense. Improving those two things alone would make him an NBA rotation player minimum. If he does that, his skillset is a 20ppg player in this league on solid efficiency with some playmaking. The defense is harder to predict, but if it doesn't come along, he's prob an explosive 6th man off the bench type than starter. Which is still a great outcome.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dundalis's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaden Hardy looking like a decent prospect - by Dundalis - 11-07-2022, 09:10 PM