Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: DM to CLE | Markkanen + Sexton + Agbaji + 3 1sts + 2 swaps to UTA
(09-06-2022, 02:53 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I disagree with your point regarding Brunson, but I agree with the rest. 

Idk, man, I kind of gave them a pass last season because of the front office turnover. Past that, I guess chalk it up to a lifetime of seeing this all play out. They finally broke me. Further, I just hate to see them move away from what worked, not only by moving away from the three playmakers, but cultivating a roster construction that doubles down on what specifically was NOT working prior to the KP trade.

I feel like the two big on the floor concerns are a little over blown.  The KP/Powell pairing worked well enough a couple of years ago when it was the best offense in NBA history.  Things went sideways this last season when KP decided he wanted to post up when Powell was on the floor.  Our current starting lineup supposedly only has one big (McGee) and the second unit will have two mobile ones (Maxi and Wood).  McGee and Wood prolly wont share that much court time, and I don't think it will that big of a problem when they do.
[-] The following 2 users Like mvossman's post:
  • Scott41theMavs, StrandedOnBeauboisHill
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: DM to CLE | Markkanen + Sexton + Agbaji + 3 1sts + 2 swaps to UTA - by mvossman - 09-06-2022, 05:13 PM