Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only Fantasy Traders in the Building (The Mitchell Case)
To me Westbrook makes no sense, because I don't think you land a difference-maker in 2023 going that route.

Also I am really leery of plans that center on yet another "big chase" shortcut. Shortcuts often become long-cuts and disasters instead. Cuban wasted all the post-title years for Dirk in one shortcut plan after another that led to nowhere except the treadmill of mediocrity.

In this case, it likely to waste several years of Luka's career. You're blowing off 2022-23, then you only have a stripped down roster in 2023-24, and perhaps the following year as well, which is going to be a big handicap against teams spending 30-60M more in payroll. I'd rather be working with a 160-170M payroll, and getting another talent here and there while building on what we have already put together, rather than go through repeated short-window cycles of build up - tear down that hope to stumble into something good.

[-] The following 2 users Like F Gump's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan, KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only Fantasy Traders in the Building (The Mitchell Case) - by F Gump - 07-15-2022, 04:06 PM