Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only Fantasy Traders in the Building (The Mitchell Case)
(07-15-2022, 03:50 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Yes, the following season is what I'm thinking about. If you really could move both Hardaway and Bertans, somehow, is that good enough to get to the max slot, keep one of Bullock/Dinwiddie on the roster AND keep one of Wood/Kleber's cap holds in place to re-sign them once the cap space is used? 

My guess (haven't done the math) is that keeping one of those four players would be fairly possible, but two of them might not work.

I'd keep Maxi on a bargain extension or deal next offseason, but would let him walk if someone is going to offer him more than he's making now.  Love the dude but he's a bench piece with injury concerns.  Wood is an unknown but I'd be terrified of offering him big money even if he plays really well for us which I expect he will.  if Din's health holds up, you pick up his option which I think converts him from $10m to $15m.  His health makes me afraid for a big, long term investment.  You can pick up Bullocks 3rd year option and hopefully keep him long term around the same price point.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only Fantasy Traders in the Building (The Mitchell Case) - by cow - 07-15-2022, 03:55 PM