Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 13.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
85.00%
17 85.00%
Warriors
15.00%
3 15.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 14: GSW (3-13) @ DAL (9-5) | 142-94 win
Bullets:
  • What a fun game for Mavs fans. It probably was the first game all season I was relaxed from start to finish. Not Grizzlies or Cleveland pulling away late, or losing two times against the Knicks. Just a straight beating of a bad team. Great!
  • Luka man, he's doing stuff. +45 in a 48 point win in 26 minutes. The Mavs basically compiled their margin of victory with him on the floor.
  • I really want to root for THC, but all I can think of is how games like these will just give him the leeway to shoot horribly in the next five. That said, he was excellent tonight and didn't pull his usual shenanigans. Just one thing: Let's not talk about him replacing Curry in the starting unit.
  • Brunson quietly has put together a nice string of games lately. After a bad start he might be at the verge of pulling it around, which would be huge for the Mavs.
  • Glad for our bench warmers that they could play a little in the 4th. Lee 4-5, Broek 3-5. BOBAN with 20 minutes, Jackson with 29. Blowouts keep everyone happy.
  • The assist rate was again excellent tonight. Make that three games in a row with an elite AST% of ~65%. Guys learn to play with each other. Especially liked THJ with 4. We're also seeing more play incorporated into the offense for Luka and KP. The league's best offense is not even at its peak yet.
Former: Psychology BSc. Sports coverage for @weltfussball and @sportde. Writer at @mavsmoneyball. Now: Web Dev, Mavs fan.
[Image: MFSYrBp.png]
Twitter: j0Shi_f
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 14: GSW (3-13) @ DAL (9-5) | 142-94 win - by j0Shi - 11-21-2019, 03:04 AM