Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Few Thoughts on Knicks 106, Mavs 103
(11-15-2019, 11:11 AM)Reunion Mav Wrote: Coming to this thread makes me so happy. I just love the balanced and insightful thoughts....and I agree.

I hope we don't get too many hard lesson losses...but it is still very interesting to watch. I was so mad at the Knicks last night. Playing as well as they did with hustle, defense and offensive rebounding just makes them look worse because it took asinine motivation to get them to play that hard. This hustle and confidence that they have showed a grand total of two times this year is precisely what they don't do any other night. 

Last night makes the Knicks franchise and fans look worse in my opinion. I am very upset at the loss...but I understand it. It also means little besides a good lesson in the long game.
Hey, RM. 

The Knicks fans did not exactly cover themselves in glory with their extreme harassment of KP. I thought he might get booed, but I don't totally understand why he seems to be a subject of such intense hate there. I get that he didn't want to be a Knick, but who does?

Having said that, the Knicks have been such a dumpster fire of an organization for so long that I tend not to begrudge their long-suffering fans for generating a little excitement, even if the basis for it is, as you say, asinine. 

As far as the balanced and insightful thoughts, agree that we definitely have a treasure trove of high-quality responses here. I always learn so much absorbing all the different perspectives from the various posters on the site.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Knicks 106, Mavs 103 - by mavsluvr - 11-16-2019, 09:58 AM