Poll: How many points will Dinwiddie score? O/U 11.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
46.15%
6 46.15%
Under
53.85%
7 53.85%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 59: DAL (35-24) vs. NOP (23-36): 125-118 WIN!
(02-18-2022, 02:33 PM)Winter Wrote: Well that's the difference between how I feel and how others feel.

Right now, Sterling Brown has a better stat line that Green, but Sterling Brown is slightly cheaper than Green. On top of that, Green is due a raise next season. 

I wouldn't keep either one at this point (if I could trade them), but most people here believe Green will be a better player. I think Green will be a better player too, but will probably not have much better stats next year than Sterling Brown does now - so my upside is marginal.

Clearly, people are more patient than me.

I think they are similar now, but Brown is 27 and in his 5th year.  If you are not going to have patience with a 21 year old in his second season after a Covid related developmentally limited rookie season, I'm not sure who you could have patience for?

Another reason I don't think it makes sense to trade Green is he profiles to a type of player that I think is undervalued in the market (defensive players with low volume scoring).  Its the same reason I don't think it will ever make sense to trade DFS or Maxi.  I think they all provide more value than the market will pay/trade for.
[-] The following 2 users Like mvossman's post:
  • DallasMaverick, Smitty
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 59: DAL (35-24) vs. NOP (23-36): 125-118 WIN! - by mvossman - 02-18-2022, 02:56 PM