Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
(01-11-2022, 04:15 PM)Kammrath Wrote: That's the thing. What you put in quotes was never said by me and was never my opinion.

What I have taken issue with repeatedly is my actual opinion being misrepresented in blatant ways (what I am referring to when I say "strawman"). My opinion on Luka is nothing like it has been characterized to be in these interactions. And when I have tried to clarify I have not been listened to.

That is all perfectly fine. We misunderstand our opinions all the time, this is part of posting and exchanging opinions and ideas. Perhaps ML misunderstood your point, just like I do. Perhaps you misunderstand his opinions. That part is not the core of what I tried to illustrate.

Your initial Post 1 was opinion-based and a very good post (despite that I would not agree to its opinions). ML's Post 2 was also opinion based. Your post 3 however was all of sudden personal, alone because post 2 disagreed. What I try to illustrate is the transition from opinion-based to personal-based text. 

I am not bringing this up to escalate the situation. On the contrary, my hope is that this could potentially help realise the sudden transition from opinions to personal text. I have illustrated the point now and will not attempt further, with the hope this will contribute to a constructive outcome. I certainly do enjoy your all other contributions to the forum even when not agreeing to the statements. It's all part of challenging each others views.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread