Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
(01-11-2022, 04:03 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: I generally differentiate between gamethread/discord and other discussions. One is always going to be more emotionally driven and stuff happens in the heat of the moment. Same for the ticker threads on draft night or the first day of free agency. May cooler heads prevail but sometimes I just cannot help myself.

I've given up on discord.  While the block function is nice and all, it tends to be a lot less civil on the whole.  While I appreciate passion, things get taken way too far there for my liking.  I also detest Discord's format and readability so that made the decision of staying away all the easier.

As far as moderation here goes, I think things are done well.  Generally nothing needs to be moderated (kudos to our members) and when things to get out of hand, moderation will take place and it's explained why.  That community and moderation approach is the best we could hope for.  And I say that as someone who gets into their own feelings.  I've had a few dust ups over the years but I still like those dudes and we all communicate well after the spat.

(01-11-2022, 04:36 PM)Kammrath Wrote: For clarity: I am perfectly fine with people thinking my opinions are wrong, misguided, or even stupid (sometimes they are!). All I ask is that if my opinion be regarded as stupid, that it actually BE my opinion in the first place. That is all.

Sometimes?  Sometimes!?!?!?!?

[Image: 05d.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like cow's post:
  • ClutchDirk, dirkfansince1998
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread