Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
I think the conflict between them has a lot to do with philosophy. Kamm is going really hard at Luka. Much of what he has to say about him is valid, but it's going to be controversial, because you're talking about a generational talent who was first team All-NBA his second and third seasons in the league. Mavsluvr was pointing that out. Was he rude? I don't think so. I am on Kamm's side in the sense that I think everyone has the right to set their own boundaries generally speaking. However, in this specific instance, I am also on mavsluvr's side in that I would say that it's inappropriate to lay forth a very controversial perspective (even though it was probably correct in several instances!) and not expect some strong blowback. 

I would also tend to side with Kamm in the sense that mavsluvr has shown himself at every turn before this to be very much a grown man, but I would be saddened and disappointed in him if he never posts here again. He has every right to take a break, but the "take my ball and go home for good" approach wouldn't be very mature. I don't think Kamm owes mavsluvr an apology, but he would do well imho to respond more reasonably to criticism. I wish mavsluvr would just take a deep breath and come back home, sooner rather than later. We love ya, man!
[-] The following 5 users Like Scott41theMavs's post:
  • ClutchDirk, ItsGoTime, Kammrath, michaeltex, Paul Gasol
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread