Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
I'll chime in with an observation that both are bedrocks of most discussions here. They both have good takes, even if you disagree with them. ML could be a little snarky at times, but one has to be aware that written sarcasm can be interpreted poorly, even if you intended it in a more light hearted manner. At some point feelings get hurt (we may be adults, but we're still human) defensive perimeters are established and communication to get past the issue becomes very difficult. 

Kamm has definite opinions on some issues. He usually has some justification for how he feels, which is what makes his participate so valuable. If anything, he is sometimes overly insistent with a particular take. In particular, calling out Luka earlier in the season by citing bad +/- numbers, even in team wins. Although it was never stated by Kamm, the tone could be interpreted that DAL would be a better team without Luka. There is/was an opposing school of thought that that one stat didn't necessarily define what was wrong with the team or Luka. Almost everyone on both sides, though, agreed his conditioning and weight issues were worth addressing and were on the lookout for improvements as the season progressed. 

Personally, I think the board is a little poorer for ML's silence and would be poorer yet without Kamm. I'm hoping everyone gets past this and we can celebrate our team again. In MSG tomorrow and on to MEM for Friday. My brother is a Grizz fan, so I'm hoping DAL is on an 8-0 run after Friday!
[-] The following 4 users Like michaeltex's post:
  • ClutchDirk, ItsGoTime, Kammrath, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread