Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
Nobody asked but here’s my perspective. Multiple things can be true at once.

Kamm-is one of the very best things about this board. His understanding of advanced stats and all of the other knowledge that he brings to this board really enhances the experience here. On top of that he, and all of the other mods, are very fair and try to be hands off as much as possible from what I see. I don’t think he abused his powers in any way or asked Mavsluvr to leave. At least that’s not the way I took it. I might not agree that he was being full on trolled but it was enough that he didn’t like it and politely asked for it to stop which I don’t think is unreasonable. 

Mavsluvr-Is also one of the great things about this community. His post game analysis is legendary here. Most of his responses are very well articulated, thought out, and informative. I can understand his frustration about the particular subject matter. In fact I think this may be the only time I found myself disagreeing strongly with any of Kamms basketball opinions. Some of his dialogue about Luka does seem to be unnecessarily critical and comes off as a little over the top at times. But it’s his opinion and he’s entitled to it. I don’t think there was any intentional trolling going on here. And I think that Mavsluvr was just joking around and having a good time. But if someone tells you you took it too far maybe it’s a good idea to dial it back no matter what your intentions were. I think that’s where Mavsluvr went wrong. 

At the end of the day I hope this blows over because these guys are franchise cornerstones on this board. They represent every bit of why this is the best online sports community. And on top of that they seem like a couple of genuinely good dudes. 

Not only is this town big enough for the both of them but it’s also a much better place with both of them here.
[-] The following 7 users Like BasketballJones41's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, ballsrchr, ClutchDirk, F Gump, ItsGoTime, michaeltex, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread