Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
(01-11-2022, 03:27 PM)cow Wrote: Things can be tricky coming from a position of authority.  You probably need to consider your moderation hat along with you "just one of the guys" hat when communicating.  

I get pretty fired up in conversations but at the end of the day, it's just fandom and nothing serious.  As much as I really like everyone here (even Scott), it's something I can easily walk away from if I'm getting frazzled.

This. I really don´t think anything @"mavsluvr" posted was over the top. A little bit of baiting and trolling is part of the game and this board would be a really boring place without it. We had worse situations and I would argue that we have a general tolerance level for stuff like this that is higher than anything @"mavsluvr" did.
Probably have been on the dishing and receiving end of worse posts myself. This is where the mod role comes into play. If something as small as this is already over the line mods need to enforce it all the time and if that is the case this board probably loses a lot of members. I understand that so far no mod action has taken place but I can easily understand why some people aren´t happy with the way Kam handled the situation.

No matter if Kam intended to use his powers. With great power comes great responsibility. Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • burekemde
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread