Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
(01-10-2022, 03:35 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Dahl there is a lot more history there, and you're misrespresenting what you linked when you say he was "asked to leave". You left out that it was essentially "If you're trolling me, then stop or leave.". 

Unfortunately mavsluvr and Kam had some disagreements. Kam felt wronged. Now it looks like mavslurv feels wronged. But, no one wants mavslurv to leave, including Kam!! And he didn't "ask him to leave". 

Just jumping in here because the way you characterized things was very much a misrepresentation.

@"fifteenth"  If you notice, I provided the direct link to the post so that anyone that might have missed the discussion as I did could simply click it and read more of the context.  

So no I don't think its a misrepresentation for people that bother to read more than the brief part of the comment I chose to highlight, because I went out of my way to make it clear I was highlighting certain part of the comment.  

In fact I did follow the thread and several more related posts so even if I had included @"Kammrath" full statement it wouldn't include his later comments where expanded on what he what he meant, or ML's later response or Kamm's detailed post essentially accusing ML of a history of trolling him etc. 

So if you're now going to characterize my comment as a misrepresentation, then exactly how much do I need to quote from the conversation rather than link to it?  

Look I very much appreciate reading Kamm's work on this board and I've followed ML's recaps religiously now for the several years now he's offered them.  The fact remains, as others I think posted, if you're in an official position on the board and you say "leave the board if you're trolling" then you go on to say "you're trolling me and here's my history of proof" then you invited the person to leave the board as a board official. 

Not sure how you choose to represent that but I highlighted it the way I saw it and linked the rest.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread