Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
55.56%
5 55.56%
Grizzlies
44.44%
4 44.44%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 9: DAL (6-3) @ MEM (2-7) | 138-122 win | Mavs NBA best 4-0 on road
During the pre-season, I was thinking the mavs were heading towards starting Wright and JJax.  One thing I have always liked about him is that throughout his career, he performs better with more run - more productive/efficient.  IMO, it appears that Curry/JJax are handcuffed into rolls, as are DFS/Wright.  I don't think that the Mavs would ever start both of either set of those players.  Tbh, I would be happy to try out either of them - as we all know, this team has a deep team of guys that are fringe starters.  

This is why when you spend 40 million in cap space, you don't neglect getting sure fire starters... if you add all of that depth, on any given night players are not getting enough run.  If we have injuries, it will pay off, but you really want quality over quantity.  I would love to see us bundle a few players to upgrade the 5 and giving some of these wings more run.  I think the front office's ability to swing a nice trade could seriously impact our success THIS year.  Good part is that we could send out any number of players and still have a pretty well stocked team with quality depth throughout the roster. I don't think we could send out a big without replacing them, but any other position we go deep enough to consolidate!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 9: DAL (6-3) @ MEM (2-7) | 138-122 win | Mavs NBA best 4-0 on road - by Mavsfan12 - 11-10-2019, 11:00 PM