Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
This thread really turned into a safe ground for COVID related quackery. I will simply ignore your political ramblings and lack of understanding of the scientific process and focus on the links you provide.
It would be lovely if the political authorities would make more decisions that are based on scientific evidence. Sadly that´s rarely the case. Recent example COP26. When it comes to COVID in the US...natural immunity post infection.

How is the evidence based benefit of monoclonal antibodies connected to other treatments that are proven not to provide a benefit like HCQ? One works. The other doesn´t.
To give one more example. The earth is not flat. There is no discussion. Just because some people disagree the earth isn´t a little bit flat. HCQ does not provide a benefit. The evidence isn´t going to change just because some people disagree. There is no middle ground. The strongest evidence defines the scientific consensus. And it is not dogmatic. It can change over time. With new (stronger) evidence.

Monoclonal antibodies work. Problem with them is that they aren´t an option for all patients. Especially as an early treatment and that´s not going to change.
That´s why the search for other anti-viral drugs (also options that focus on symptoms, mostly inflammation) continues. Be it a completly new one or an off-label use.I

I think I am going to take a break from this madness. If only for the sake of my own mental health.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • fifteenth, Jannemann2
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by dirkfansince1998 - 11-15-2021, 09:42 PM