Poll: Will Josh Green be with Mavs in November
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.86%
29 82.86%
No
17.14%
6 17.14%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Josh Green be with Mavs in November
I wanted Bane, not Bey. But that's beside the point. Green still has a chance to be a key Mavs rotation player, or even starter. His growth was stunted in year 1 by Rick Carlisle and COVID. Year 3 is when you see a lot of raw prospects like him show significant improvement.

(06-22-2022, 09:11 AM)Jommybone Wrote: I get the disappointment in his offensive development, but I love the kid on D and in the open court. Love his speed, handles, athleticism. He shows flashes as a rebounder. He works. He’s improving. And what if that 3 pointer turns the corner? 

If he hits the weight room and adds 15 lbs of muscle, could he be the next Iggy? If that’s aiming too high, how about Jae Crowder? (Josh is just an inch shorter with a longer wingspan.)

I watch a lot of Bulls games and to me, Green reminds me a lot of Alex Caruso. 

Caruso has the better instincts right now but he is a lot older too. Keep in mind, Caruso didn't become a consistent rotation player with the Lakers until year 3 at age 25. Green won't be 22 until November.  

Keep the faith.
[-] The following 4 users Like Fuerza1's post:
  • DallasMaverick, F Gump, Jommybone, Smitty
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Josh Green be with Mavs in November - by Fuerza1 - 06-22-2022, 09:23 PM