Poll: Simmons for KP straight up, do you pull the trigger?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
58.62%
34 58.62%
no
41.38%
24 41.38%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in?
(06-20-2021, 09:50 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Simmons is at an all time low point in value, no question. This need to get rid of the ball before he gets fouled is far more worrisome to me than passing up open shots from the perimeter, because the latter can be schemed around, but NOT if the former is also true. 

However, at the end of the day, he is physically and athletically superior to 99% of the players in the league. He has extremely rare positional versatility. And, his basketball IQ is off the charts. I just don't think it's wise to close the book on a guy like that, especially during the window when they might actually be available. I think some smart team is going to perform a heist here.

Probably. He is that good on defense and wasn´t as bad on offense in the past. The FT line issues are concerning but he is shooting 60% in the regular season. Not great but just like in Giannis case it is more of a mental issue.
My biggest takeaway of the series. Doc Rivers sucks. Simmons cannot shoot. That´s common knowledge. I just cannot understand why Simmons/Howard/Thybull lineups are a thing. Even when Simmons is on the bench the spacing is terrible. Just like the Clippers last year. Iso/post up. Crash the board. Terrible offense.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in? - by dirkfansince1998 - 06-20-2021, 09:57 PM