Poll: Simmons for KP straight up, do you pull the trigger?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
58.62%
34 58.62%
no
41.38%
24 41.38%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in?
(06-19-2021, 12:20 PM)ballsrchr Wrote: Damn it!  I hate to be pinned down...when it really means nothing.  Means nothing because the Mavs are not going to consult me about the trade.  I voted no...but it's very slim...49 to 51% no.  IF we had a TALL secondary ball handler/creator/scorer/defender/etc that I think we need to go with Luka...then maybe I would vote yes.  But we don't have that player.  This is Luka's team...meaning it needs to be built completely around him.  WHEN it is built around Luka he probably won't be the top scorer on the team, but he will elevate the team to heights they will never achieve separately.  This why the GM and coach are going to be so important.  I hope Cuban doesn't whiff it...

God I hope Cuban doesnt whiff it...

I quote myself.  I don't want anyone to misunderstand.  I voted no by a slim margin...but we DO need to trade KP: first for a greater need...then I'd entertain acquiring Simmons.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in? - by ballsrchr - 06-19-2021, 02:31 PM