Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Athletic: Inside the Mavericks front office, Mark Cuban’s shadow GM…
(06-14-2021, 04:39 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Yeah, the article affirmed that RC definitely has the control issues we have all seen. But he is also TRYING to let go of certain things (good on him!!)...I just don't think it is working right now.

Quote:“adaptable as a motherfucker,” as one league source put it, began to modify his coaching style as a way of relieving some of the pressure from this sensitive situation. Beyond Carlisle’s obvious coaching acumen, he has always been able and willing to, in essence, read the room when it came to which personal battles he could win and which ones he couldn’t. 

This makes so much sense on how Rick politize his after game interviews. Think it was game 5 (Mavs at Clips) where Rick gives praise to KP after having such a mediocre game. At first I thought his trying to encourage his role but, as the savy head coach, puts attention with a gold star to KP as to say "see his doing good, I see that he helps, dont you".
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Athletic: Inside the Mavericks front office, Mark Cuban’s shadow GM… - by FunkBoreland - 06-14-2021, 08:28 PM