Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt RAPTOR & 2.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
70.00%
7 70.00%
Clippers
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ROUND 1, GAME 3: LAC (1-2) @ DAL (2-1) | 108-118 loss
(05-29-2021, 11:32 AM)cjeter24 Wrote: on KP's demeanor/body language/etc I did notice last night at the beginning of the game when the Mavs were on their run to start the game after he made a shot and LA called a timeout he was smiling and seemed to be talking trash. And then that completely changed throughout the game. 

He got frustrated at some point and he lets his game be affected when he gets frustrated and thats when all the body language and stuff really starts to be bad. 

He's got to learn how to forget about previous plays. His mental game is so weak. 

It seems like more of an issue this year. I seriously wonder if he's mentally right. He's a guy that likes to go out and have fun. And all the limitations of the last year may have really effected him mentally. 

But most concerning is how shit is mid range shooting is. He absolutely sucks in the post and has entire games like last night where he can't wide open mid range shots over small defenders.

I dont know how many times this happened...but I saw Mann switched on KP twice last night and he laid stinkers for shots.   I even think he may have passed the ball away on another one.   KP with Mann on him.

Where is the bank shot he couldnt miss in the Bubble?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ROUND 1, GAME 3: LAC (1-2) @ DAL (2-1) | 108-118 loss - by dynamicalVoid - 05-29-2021, 11:50 AM