Poll: Besides Luka/KP, who is the most important player for the Mavs success?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tim Hardaway Jr
9.26%
5 9.26%
Dwight Powell
9.26%
5 9.26%
Delon Wright
38.89%
21 38.89%
Maxi Kleber
7.41%
4 7.41%
Seth Curry
20.37%
11 20.37%
Dorian Finney-Smith
1.85%
1 1.85%
Boban Marjanovic
0%
0 0%
Justin Jackson
3.70%
2 3.70%
Jalen Brunson
7.41%
4 7.41%
Ryan Broekoff
1.85%
1 1.85%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Besides Luka/KP, who is the most important player for the Mavs success? Why?
Im confused that THJ has 10% of the votes. 4 people actually voted for THJ. I read a couple reasons why and don't disagree but the thing is the question says who is most important to the Mavs success in the 3rd spot. Now the same reasons said for THJ apply to everyone seeing as how we all know who THJ is and what his game looks like. Saying if he just consistently plays way better than he normally plays would apply to anyone of our other players having a huge impact on our success...

If Wright or Seth plays way better than they are known to have played they make a bigger impact than THJ. Same for Maxi Dodo and Powell. Also everyone on the team plays better defense than THJ by a large margin. Yes even Powell...

I understand if hes hitting shots that helps a lot but he never plays defense and rarely passes the ball at all. Everyone else can take his shots and if they were to go in would land the same return without having all his downside of 0 defense and playmaking ability for his team mates.

Just my thoughts fellas. Wasn't trying to discredit the pick as much as lack of understanding on how you could click his name and hit the vote button lol.

With all that said I think THJ is a super nice guy and a really hard worker. I seen all the work he did this summer. Just sad it didn't translate into anything consistent just yet.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Besides Luka/KP, who is the most important player for the Mavs success? Why? - by Lucky Luciano - 11-18-2019, 04:44 PM