Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaching and Carlisle - Mavs X and O
(11-18-2019, 01:23 PM)fifteenth Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 12:51 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Might be the case.

Was definitely annoyed by your takes, maybe it was because I found some of them being counter positions without adding anything, finding them in almost every thread that day. Felt like you had an agenda on one day pushing anti positions to posters you didn't agree with.
Was definitely passive aggressive as a reaction to my impression. 

Definitely commended some of your more flashed out posts as well though. I think you have stopped pushing your agenda and being more substantial in your posts again.

We all are rarely as one-sided as our posts make us look, or as we perceive the posts of others.

I'm comfortable with what I add, you don't have to be. 

My "agenda" was to participate in the conversation that night. At the time that I jumped in the fray I was about the only person arguing my point of view and I ended up responding to and interacting with multiple people who had responded to my initial posts. I have a hard time characterizing that as "pushing an agenda". 

And whatever I was doing that night, I haven't stopped doing it, in the sense that, if that conversation were to happen again I'd probably add my two-cents again. 

Address my content all you want (for that matter snype at me all you want), but if you want discussion about the content, the personal snypes won't help to facilitate that. Even your "praise"  (and even this post I'm responding to) has veiled personal commentary.

It wasn't mainly.  in the game threads.
You don't even understand the hypocrisy of complaining about complaints? Or you just don't care, must be a nice position to be in, if that's the case.

Im not even sniping at you.

I'm totally cool with you talking about actual basketball, even if you have a different opinion. That's not the point. I appreciate these takes.

P.s. feel free to close this thread as it got derailed by now.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coach Carlisle: All Things Rick - by mtrot - 11-13-2019, 07:04 PM
RE: Coach Carlisle: All Things Rick - by Jym - 11-14-2019, 01:08 AM
RE: HONORARY DIRKIE: Carlisle - He put his head down and changed the world. - by SportPsychMav - 11-18-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Coaching and Carlisle - Mavs X and O - by Jym - 12-08-2019, 12:15 PM