Poll: Besides Luka/KP, who is the most important player for the Mavs success?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tim Hardaway Jr
9.26%
5 9.26%
Dwight Powell
9.26%
5 9.26%
Delon Wright
38.89%
21 38.89%
Maxi Kleber
7.41%
4 7.41%
Seth Curry
20.37%
11 20.37%
Dorian Finney-Smith
1.85%
1 1.85%
Boban Marjanovic
0%
0 0%
Justin Jackson
3.70%
2 3.70%
Jalen Brunson
7.41%
4 7.41%
Ryan Broekoff
1.85%
1 1.85%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Besides Luka/KP, who is the most important player for the Mavs success? Why?
For me THjr is this teams X-Factor. 

If he plays well the Mavs are unlikely to lose.

He is a trap player as he shows flashes. He looks absolutely fantastic spotting up and when he moves the ball. He is moving well off the ball as well.

Sadly he has this tendency of pressing it which Porzingis and Brunson also have displayed this season from time to time.

He he, as the rest of the Mavs can stop their weird early shot clock contested pull up 3s and only use them when they are hot or as a bail out option this team will be great.

He is the most inconsistent player so in the unlikely event that he can gain some consistency at a positive level Mavs will be significantly better.

Definitely third most important, not third best which is a debate between Wright, Porzingis and Kleber depending on where we lay the focus.

When looking at the insignificant set of lineup data Hardaway has been part of 7/10 of our best 5man units by net rating for lineups with at least 5 mins played.

My inner Carlisle wants to see him starting in the place of Dorian Finney Smith, I'm curious how that would work out, or instead of Curry.

T. Hardaway Jr., .K. Porzingis, .D. Finney-Smith, .M. Kleber, .L. Doncic

T. Hardaway Jr., .K. Porzingis, .S. Curry, .M. Kleber, .L. Doncic
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Besides Luka/KP, who is the most important player for the Mavs success? Why? - by SportPsychMav - 11-18-2019, 01:07 PM