Poll: Will KP wear Mavs jersey in November
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
83.78%
31 83.78%
No
16.22%
6 16.22%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Will KP wear Mavs jersey in November
Lots of conspiracy theories around KP but really no mystery here... KP is what he is. When healthy he's a unicorn center in this league.

March 2020: “What [KP] is doing defensively and on the boards, no one’s talking about it, but he should be a defensive player of the year candidate based on his versatility defensively – he can switch onto smaller guys, he blocks a ton of shots, he changes a ton of shots, he’s a great defensive rebounder.” - Rick Carlisle

October 2020: Meniscus surgery and rehab

February 2021: “He’s had to play his way into shape, and it just hasn’t quite been the same. It’s not an excuse thing in my mind. These are just the true facts of what’s happened. It’s conditioning, it’s mind-set, and this week has offered the opportunity for him to dive into that and to work on it. We’ve just got to keep pushing. He’s got to keep sitting down in his stance.” - Rick Carlisle

July 2021: "This is a positive summer for him. He's healthy. I think he's really excited about this opportunity. I think he's a perfect fit for Luka. He has a skill set that a lot of people don't have in this league. As a coach, I'm very excited to be able to work with him" - Jason Kidd
[-] The following 3 users Like vfromlmf's post:
  • ClutchDirk, fifteenth, ReunionMav
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Will KP wear Mavs jersey in November - by omahen - 07-21-2021, 06:21 PM
RE: Will KP wear Mavs jersey in November - by cow - 07-21-2021, 07:45 PM
RE: Will KP wear Mavs jersey in November - by vfromlmf - 07-22-2021, 09:03 AM
RE: Will KP wear Mavs jersey in November - by Mak - 07-22-2021, 10:23 AM