Poll: Will Josh Green be with Mavs in November
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.86%
29 82.86%
No
17.14%
6 17.14%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Josh Green be with Mavs in November
I think he will be back.  We will need to be patient with him, but I hope for consistent minutes next year so he can begin figuring stuff out on the court.    

Two things that worry me though.  One, we have a new front office and coach and they are not tied to any of our current players.  Second, the previous front office never negotiated at a strength and would also be willing to throw in a future first in a trade.   If I am a smart team, I am asking for Green as a throw in and see how desperate Dallas is.  

I wish Green could play in the summer league (I assume he is out right?).  The Olympic experience is good for him, but I really wanted to see him as a focal point of the offense in the summer league.  Rather than a guy who just runs to the corner.   His biggest area for improvement for me is his ability to create off the dribble.    His shot needs work too, but if he can create off the dribble it will open a ton to his game.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Josh Green be with Mavs in November - by Chicagojk - 07-15-2021, 09:11 AM