Poll: Besides Luka/KP, who is the most important player for the Mavs success?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tim Hardaway Jr
9.26%
5 9.26%
Dwight Powell
9.26%
5 9.26%
Delon Wright
38.89%
21 38.89%
Maxi Kleber
7.41%
4 7.41%
Seth Curry
20.37%
11 20.37%
Dorian Finney-Smith
1.85%
1 1.85%
Boban Marjanovic
0%
0 0%
Justin Jackson
3.70%
2 3.70%
Jalen Brunson
7.41%
4 7.41%
Ryan Broekoff
1.85%
1 1.85%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Besides Luka/KP, who is the most important player for the Mavs success? Why?
(09-27-2019, 05:10 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Brunson...if he can improve and get a starting spot he can guard the water bug type players and leave Delon to guard the better bigger wing players...that allows Luka to guard the lesser wing player...

I think Brunson could be that player for the exact same reason I chose Seth. This team needs to space the floor better for Luka this year. KP will already do that himself....if Seth or Brunson shoot 40+% from three on lots of a attempts then Luka is going to EXPLODE in efficiency. The improved floor spacing possibilities this year alone are the reason I think the Mavs win about 15 more games than last year.

(09-27-2019, 05:19 PM)omahen Wrote: If I had to pick one, I would pick THJ. If he would be able to live up to his contract, that would be biggest contribution. Offensive spark on decent efficiency and honest defense. He certainly has the tools, just need to put them together.

I like this pick and debated it myself. If THJ can at least give himself solid trade value then he becomes the most important player because of how he can lead to making this team better through trade.

(09-27-2019, 05:29 PM)Jym Wrote: I see Wright playing a ton of minutes. Probably 2nd to Luka but possibly even more if they can rest Luka some. 
He'll be our best perimeter defender and he's decent at everything. Would be a win if he could develop more of a shot and morph into a true #3 option. 
We're kind of #3 by committee now

Yeah, I think Delon for sure has the potential to be this guy. But I still think he needs floor spacing to be effective, so I think the three point shooters are the biggest key to the season.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Besides Luka/KP, who is the most important player for the Mavs success? Why? - by Kammrath - 09-27-2019, 07:10 PM