Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as Pres/GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor
(06-25-2021, 11:03 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Totally agree, only...he's just not very likable, imo. I believe that he believes he's doing everything he can, and I hope he gets it all done.

Re Cuban. 

I am sorry to say that I think there is something to this. I think Cuban has done many good things for the team and the community, and I do like him. But I think, as Mavs fans, we tend to assume that he is regarded around the league as a cool guy who is one of the best owners in sports. That hasn't been my experience, talking to people outside the MFFL orbit over time and distance. People more have the impression that he is kooky, obnoxious, brash to the point of offensiveness, kind of an embarrassment, etc. Not saying that I agree with that, but I'm not too sure Cuban is a particular positive when it comes to attracting outsiders to the organization.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by DaRiv - 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by WillE - 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor - by mavsluvr - 06-26-2021, 01:16 AM