Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as Pres/GM | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor
I honestly don’t know how y’all do it. I’ve literally spent hours the last few days reading as many posts as possible, I don’t know how you find the time to stay up to date AND post…

So, for the past few years, I’ve been feeling really burnt out as a fan, and not quite sure why… in the past, if I missed a game I was really annoyed, but recently I’ve found myself almost looking for an excuse to miss games (still rarely missed one), and again not entirely sure why.

Now the last few days have happened, and I feel pumped again, can’t wait for the new season!

Love the hirings of Harrison and Kidd, and although they may not ultimately work out, feel they’re both exactly what we need. We always talk about continuity being good, but I think that’s what I’ve been struggling with for a while now; too much continuity from a very lacklustre front-office and coaching staff.

I’m excited to see this ship get righted, even if it means taking a step back for the next year or two.

I’m ready for the Luka era to REALLy begin…
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:15 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by cow - 06-16-2021, 02:30 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by DaRiv - 06-16-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie Nelson out as Mavs GM - by WillE - 06-16-2021, 02:56 PM
RE: NEWS: Donnie out | Nico Harrison (Nike) as President | Fin as VP | Dirk as Advisor - by Paul Gasol - 06-25-2021, 08:53 AM