Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
KP: DPOY is a goal of mine!!

Alan Hahn states that within Kristaps Porzingis's tenure as a Knick, that there was more than 2 more incidents that New York did not let get out.

[/url]So this is from the Knicks Fan TV podcast where they had Alan Hahn (who is the host of the Knicks post game show) & was a former player himself.
When a caller asks him to discern [b]what happened with the Kristaps Porzingis era and how could we only hear about the rape accusations after his tenure as a Knick[/b]
He states that
[b]That incident that KP was apart of, and I know of there was two other things that I know of that never got out, that will not get out"[/b]
Alan goes on to state that when the trade was announced, everyone failed him because it came to this; including his brother & apparently;
[b]"The kid was immature about some things, that the team did all it could to take care of him, they really did. What he was unhappy about, he'll never talk about it, maybe eventually"[/b]
The host asks him [b]" Do you think it was the whole Phil tenure?"[/b]
Alan states;
[b]"Yes I think it started there, it continued there and I don't think -I know Fizdale tried it but they were able to just not able to get back in the fold, & he went from this kid who had the key to the gym "oh I can go to the gym whenever I want, I love that" to sliding into DMS,hanging out a lil more than he should and sideeyeing everyone when they talked about how much he meant to the franchise"[/b]
;
[url=https://open.spotify.com/episode/65ZsRWVKKm9oHzqg82CkDq?si=6CXmtY6PRtepnPL5-K3rgg]46:63min mark is when it's brought up
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
KP: DPOY is a goal of mine!! - by ClutchDirk - 09-20-2019, 08:23 AM
RE: KP: DPOY is a goal of mine!! - by fifteenth - 09-20-2019, 08:37 AM
RE: KP: DPOY is a goal of mine!! - by ItsGoTime - 09-20-2019, 09:24 AM
RE: KP: DPOY is a goal of mine!! - by ClutchDirk - 09-27-2019, 11:28 AM
RE: KP: DPOY is a goal of mine!! - by Kammrath - 09-27-2019, 02:43 PM
RE: KP: DPOY is a goal of mine!! - by DrMav - 09-27-2019, 11:48 PM
RE: KP: DPOY is a goal of mine!! - by embellisher - 05-27-2021, 07:54 PM