Poll: Simmons for KP straight up, do you pull the trigger?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
58.62%
34 58.62%
no
41.38%
24 41.38%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in?
(06-22-2021, 09:17 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I thought he’d show a bit more passing acumen and willingness than he has. I think he can get into the lane just fine, but he gets stuck if he can’t figure out a way to get a shot. I think he could be deadly if he figures this out. 

In your opinion, is this due to selfishness? Basketball IQ? Court vision (size having to do with that)?

I agree that ball movement has been worse these past couple of seasons than what we're used to seeing from Carlisle's Mavs, and I haven't been able to decide if it's a change from him (which in light of recent events would seem like a move towards analytics) or just relying on ball-handlers who are at younger and not quite as seasoned in their understanding of how to play his brand of offense as what we're used to. And then, of course, there's the fact that the efficiency of the offense has actually improved during that time, despite what my eyes tell me is an uglier, inferior style of play. 

It's a lot to process, imo.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in? - by KillerLeft - 06-22-2021, 09:28 AM