Poll: Simmons for KP straight up, do you pull the trigger?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
58.62%
34 58.62%
no
41.38%
24 41.38%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in?
(06-22-2021, 08:29 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: I see where you're coming from here, when there are main ball-handlers like Luka, Simmons, LaMello, etc, becoming all the rage. 

Brunson is one thing, but do you think a 22 year old Chris Paul or Steve Nash would be dead ends if they entered the league today?
I think just like Jokic and Embiid (and we’ll soon find out about Ayton), there will be exceptions to the rule, but for the most part, this could become the rule if most rules stay the same.

(06-22-2021, 08:33 AM)Branduil Wrote: I think CP3 or Curry-level guys would have a place regardless or era, just like Jokic, Embiid, and perhaps Ayton still have a place now. It's the lesser-skilled guys who might end up seeing their minutes and salaries greatly devalued in the same way that limited big men have.
Was posting mine while you were yours, unfortunately for you I don’t have a great mind like you do…sorry I can’t say what is usually inserted next here.  Sad
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in? - by ItsGoTime - 06-22-2021, 08:34 AM