Poll: Simmons for KP straight up, do you pull the trigger?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
58.62%
34 58.62%
no
41.38%
24 41.38%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in?
(06-21-2021, 12:41 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I think it is more likely than not that he bounces back next season too. I would prefer that bounce back to be on another team, but if he can't get at least a portion of that value back in trade, I'm fine with keeping him til the TDL (crossing all my fingers and toes in hopes that he stays healthy!). I do think there is a decent possibility that a player whisperer could get Luka and KP on the same page at least on the floor for the good of the team similar to what Phil Jackson did for Chi and LA. Finding that guy might be quite hard though as well. Oh, and yes, there is plenty of blame to go around for that performance from him (mostly on him).

I think the injury concerns is what makes me want to wash my hands of the situation this offseason.

I don't however mostly blame KP.  I think it is equal parts of the KP/Luka/Carlisle triangle.  Maybe a touch more Carlisle than Luka.  As good of a coach as Carlisle is, I think Luka is a massive failure on his part.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in? - by cow - 06-21-2021, 12:47 PM