Poll: Simmons for KP straight up, do you pull the trigger?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
58.62%
34 58.62%
no
41.38%
24 41.38%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in?
(06-21-2021, 12:26 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: This I don't get. KP wasn't useless in last year's playoffs, he was this year when he wasn't used like he was last year. There is a chance that is due to degenerative issues, but there is a chance that it isn't as well. I think it was best put by another poster that basically said this is the fork in the road offseason for both of them. Nothing is set in stone for either of them though, especially not to say something as binary as they ARE useless. For sure they both WERE useless, you can even pencil it in that they are useless, but to say it as fact goes against years and years of NBA history of stories similar to these. Zero to hero, zero to zero, zero to ok are all possibilities at this point.

If you read my history with KP, I am very empathetic to his situation.  His confidence was shot in the playoffs.  He turned down too many open looks.  He deserves some blame for that.  Luka and Carlisle are culpable too.  Carlisle is out of the equation but I'm not sure that is enough to undo the damage that has already been done.  He and Luka don't work well together.  I just think it is best for all parties involved for a fresh start somewhere else.  I fully expect KP to bounce back.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in? - by cow - 06-21-2021, 12:32 PM