Poll: Is the Mavs coaching position a nightmare NBA coaching job?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
14.81%
4 14.81%
No
74.07%
20 74.07%
I can't decide yet.
11.11%
3 11.11%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the Mavs' coaching job a total nightmare?
There was one predraft rumor Luka is a Diva and not liked by teammates. Nothing like that was heard in Europe. I just discussed with a bunch of friends on Friday and no one thinks the report is (was) true. Sure we are Luka homers but also follow basketball a lot so someone might hear something if there was real fire behind. 

There was no report of Luka being a Diva since he came to US. Sure he wants to win so he complained over some decisions he thought were wrong. Is that being a Diva? I don't think so. Does he perhaps complains too much? Might be, but sure he always took (public) accountability. 

All in all Luka is a 22 year old kid. Anyone who thinks it is wise to give all the power to such a kid is wrong. I don't think Luka has any problem with anyone as long as he sees the person knows what he is doing. He is not here to be the coach or GM, he is here to play basketball. 

Anyone who thinks a 22 year old kid should be the most mature person on the team is dead wrong. As good as Luka is at playing basketball he is still a 22 year old kid. So please stop trying to turn him into something he is not (a 30 year vet) and rather bring in a couple of vets to steer the ship the right way. Sort of what Atlanta (Bogi, Gallo, Rondo - Williams) or Phoenix (CP3, bunch of exception money vets) did.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the Mavs' coaching job a total nightmare? - by omahen - 06-20-2021, 01:49 PM