Poll: Simmons for KP straight up, do you pull the trigger?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
58.62%
34 58.62%
no
41.38%
24 41.38%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in?
(06-19-2021, 07:42 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Oh, well get in line on that one. I think we'd all agree. That's like a Philly fan saying they'd rather have Luka than KP. 

Thanks for the response to my earlier question. I'm still not sure I fully understand why it's such an important issue for you, but I appreciate the thoughtful attempt.

Haha, yeah, that's kind of a "duh" statement for sure and totally never going to happen.

The issue is important because, as constructed, it's the best way to get our Mavs to win games and maximize Luka in my opinion.  I think there is no universe where killing KP in the media or in the fandom or in the practice hall and putting him in the corner to do nothing that gets the Mavs anywhere closer to the goal I said.  It gets us closer to giving him the Tariqu Abdul Wahad treatment and production level....He's GOT to play better...for trade or for production...and the Mavs have to work toward that end.  I have lost all confidence in the gameplan they have for him to make that happen...so please, next coach, help.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in? - by TXBamanut - 06-19-2021, 07:47 PM