Poll: Simmons for KP straight up, do you pull the trigger?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
58.62%
34 58.62%
no
41.38%
24 41.38%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in?
(06-19-2021, 07:22 PM)Branduil Wrote: The problem is there's zero evidence of Simmons being a good center, it's simply conjecture because he's so obviously bad at his current role. I don't see it as being any different than the wishcasting that KP can suddenly become a great center.

By far the most damning aspect of Simmons as an NBA player is his absolute, steadfast refusal to improve himself. He's still the same player as when he came into the NBA, he REFUSES to work on his shot despite how much that would help his game and his team. That tells me he's just satisfied cashing his checks because he knows his athleticism alone can keep him in the NBA.

THANK YOU.  My objection to Ben Simmons isn't as much about Kp as it's about him as a player.  If people think that trading KP, and giving up the serious room he creates for Luka on the offensive end to move and for others, just by being out there are going to be unmissed because Ben Simmons can dunk...wow.  Come on.  

This shot is him WITH THE BALL.  no one is even looking at him, much less making a move to go to him.  Dwight Powell gets more attention at the 3 point line thatn him.  Boban gets more attention at the 3 point line than Ben Simmons.   I don't want Luka trying to drive into that quicksand, playing 3 on 1 more than he ever has.

[Image: IMG_3070.jpg]

If I could get a superstar from Philadelphia, I'd rather get Embiid and then let Simmons and KP go off to the "what could have been" hell that they could live in.

There is literally NO REASON, other than laziness, that he hasn't developed a simply catch and shoot 3 for at least 33% on 1-3 attempts per game, not 30% on 10 attempts for the season....really.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in? - by TXBamanut - 06-19-2021, 07:35 PM