Poll: Simmons for KP straight up, do you pull the trigger?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
58.62%
34 58.62%
no
41.38%
24 41.38%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in?
I'd do it in a heartbeat. And I'd seriously consider working around Simmons' offensive weaknesses by doing the one thing Philly can't do -- start him at center. Surround Luka/Simmons with wing shooters and run the P&R into the ground until opposing teams just wear down. And then sub in Brunson/Powell to abuse the second unit the same way. 

I do agree with the point about rim protection and rebounding, but I feel like you could get some bench role players to help with both needs. And to compensate, the offensive efficiency would be off the charts. It's sorta like our lineups with Powell starting at center before he got hurt. Only now Powell is the backup and the starter can not only rim-run but also defend 1-5 and handle the ball.

Although if you're going to dream, I really love the idea of a Turner/Simmons frontcourt. Simmons drives and passes, Turner shoots and protects the rim, and both wreak havoc on defense.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let´s have a poll: KP for Simmons straight up - are you in? - by Tyler - 06-19-2021, 11:27 AM