Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who ever made this deserves a pay raise
(06-09-2021, 06:38 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Don´t need to disrespect them but we are on an internet board. Bad jokes are the norm. To counter your point. What about Rondo? What about Odom? What about Rodman? Great guys when they played for the Mavs and once they take off the jersey they aren´t?
As Mavs fans we want the best possible outcome for the organization. Of course I like some players/coaches/staff members (some more than others). I don´t have to like all of them.
I don´t need to blindly follow and agree with all decisions just because I am a Mavs fan. I can appreciate that other franchises are doing a better job. Doesn´t mean that I like it. The Clippers for all the jokes are a better run team. Same for the Rockets in the last 10 years. "Playoff P" is better than KP. Absolutely hate Morris but he is a good basketball player. It would be dishonest to joke about them when the Mavs have bigger problems and worse players.

In regards to Donnie. Absolutely agree that he nailed the two big picks and he deserves all the credit for both of them. Thing is that he is also responsible for the rest of the process. He needs to build around Luka and so far the Mavs haven´t been able to add a single useful rotation player in the last two years. Still Luka, the guys from the Knicks trade and some vets like Powell and Kleber.  One good or even great move isn´t enough if the Mavs want to get back to the top.

This right here. You can be a fan and still call them out on the carpet if it's justified.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who ever made this deserves a pay raise - by HoosierDaddyKid - 06-09-2021, 09:12 PM