Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaching and Carlisle - Mavs X and O
(11-13-2019, 05:32 PM)Reunion Mav Wrote: I really hate the whole concept of questioning Rick at this point. He has 9 legitimate candidates for playing time behind Luka and KP and he is playing them. It will take time. Why can't we just watch with great interest and comment on the progress of these guys instead of thinking that we are somehow better qualified to coach. 

Every one of these guys is subject to spending time on the bench. But, they all have massive opportunity. How they respond is up to them. When they get their opportunities is not. 

As for the thread, why can't we just call him Coach, like every other respectful ball player does.

I mean, I think there are things that he isn't doing well, he himself will say that and has. I also think we've seen this merry-go-round year after year. How much do people expect from him when he's given a mostly new group every year to work with? Every year he has to build from scratch instead of building from last year's successes. I will say, this isn't the year to solidify the roster as-is and see what we got for a few years, but it really is what it is. I have a hard time blaming him for any of that.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pickle Rick: All Things Carlisle - Lets call him Tinkerbell - by ItsGoTime - 11-13-2019, 05:42 PM
RE: Coach Carlisle: All Things Rick - by mtrot - 11-13-2019, 07:04 PM
RE: Coach Carlisle: All Things Rick - by Jym - 11-14-2019, 01:08 AM
RE: Coaching and Carlisle - Mavs X and O - by Jym - 12-08-2019, 12:15 PM