Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What lineup changes would you make?
(05-31-2021, 07:21 PM)cjeter24 Wrote: I think Burke or Brunson will start next game with Hardaway sliding up to the 3. 

I'm guessing Burke to try and break down the defense a bit more while also letting Brunson stay in his usual role. 

Kleber isn't doing much offensively now and you can't say he's doing anything against Kawhi. 
We're not able to slow them down much defensively with defenders so might as lean in to the offense.

My question is:  Why isn't Kleber doing much offensively?  Is it his natural playing style, the game plan, or has he been told to stand on the perimeter and pass the ball.  In all cases it boils down to the coaches.  When he is open...he should shoot.  At other times he should move strongly to the basket.  Why doesn't he?  It's on the coaches....and Kleber.  I think Keber is strong enough and mobile enough to step up like Randle did this year.  

I haven't seen any single person stop Kawhi.  I would throw defense by committee at him.

I would throw the strongest team defense at them that I could and, yes, lean in to the offense.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What lineup changes would you make? - by ballsrchr - 06-01-2021, 08:14 AM