Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavs Rookies G-League Watch: Green, Terry, Bey & Hinton
(05-08-2021, 01:35 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Are you SURE Green can't? 

I'm not. He starts hitting those threes, and he's on his way to being the next great defender, imo. It's an "if," for sure. I'll agree with you there.

I'm not sure of anything with these rookies. Like we've all been saying, this draft class played half a year of college, had no summer league, and had a rushed training camp. Needless to say they've been thrown in the fire. 

Green has improved leaps and bounds from the beginning of the year. I thought he'd be out of here by next season based on his first 2 weeks. These last 2 weeks now have me thinking he can be a rotation piece on a playoff team. Following that trajectory, starter on a playoff team should be in play right? Tongue 

IF Green can become a consistent 3pt shooter then I see no reason why he can't start. His effort, defense, and passing are already starter level. If he can just score the ball then we're onto something. 

Lets see how Green looks next season, though I'm not going to hold my breath and expect a huge leap.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mavs Rookies G-League Watch: Green, Terry, Bey & Hinton - by SleepingHero - 05-09-2021, 03:08 AM